FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. What design services do you offer?
Q. I don't know where to start. Can you help me?
YES! We can set up a time to discuss your business, focus, and goals to determine the best options for the design of the brand of your business. You can head on over to my contact page or email me at email@example.com.
Q. What currency are your prices in?
Q. I am in a rush! Can you help me?
Yes, I do offer a rush delivery service for an additional 25% of the package purchased. You can contact me to see if I currently have any rush options available and what the next available date I could start your project. Edits and final files and/or designs depend on how quickly you can reply with questions or proofs. I put rush clients on my priority list and return emails or messages within 24 hour (usually only a couple of hours) Monday thru Friday.
Q. What method of payment do you accept?
Once we confirm the design services you would like, I will email you a PayPal invoice. This is a secure form of payment for both my clients and my self. I do not accept any other forms of payment.
Q. On a website, what is considered a page?
A page is a new URL on your website. It does not mean a label on the navigation bar only. If the navigation bar has drop downs, each of those drop downs is considered a page.
Q. Do you offer print services?
While I do offer print services, it is typically much more cost effective for my clients to print on their own. I do include printer recommendations with each branding package purchased.
Q. What specific files are included with a custom logo design?
- 1 EPS (vector file)
- 2 JPG Full Color Logos - 300 dpi for print (1 in CMYK and 1 in RGB)
- 1 PNG Full Color Logo - 300 dpi for print with transparent background
- 1 JPG Full Color Logo - 72 dpi for web
- 1 PNG Full Color Logo - 72 dpi for web with transparent background
- 1 PNG Black/Dark Grayscale Watermark - 72 dpi with transparent background
- 1 PNG White/Light Grayscale Watermark - 72 dpi with transparent background
- 1 PNG Full Color Logo - 100 dpi 5" square for profile picture use